- The largest and most stable and reliable VAS Platform.
- Direct access to more than 40 regional GSM operators.
- Billing System with flexible billing models for different operators.
- Live statistics, online stats and SMS alerts with daily stats.
- Info -Tracker: Comprehensive mobile publishing platform supporting SMS, MMS and WAP services.
- Content Management System, providing ability to deliver anything and everything with support of real time stats.
- 24x7 Supports along with online ticketing system.
- Experienced system analysis and development teams producing state-of-the-art mobile applications.
- The first and leading VAS provider
- Founded in 1998
- Access to over 40 operators in the MENA Region
- More than 1.5 million mobile subscribers
- 33% acquired by Acotel Group of Italy in 2000
- Fully acquired by Acotel Group in 2003
- Alwan Mobile Project launched in 2003
- Developed and managed Mobinil Web Portal, 2003
- Developed and managed Zain Kuwait Web Portal, 2003
- Developed and managed Qtel Web Portal, 2004
- Developed and managed STC Abwab WAP/WEB Portal, 2004
- Concatenated SMS introduced in 2005
- RBT Introduced in 2006
- Telecom world awards Dubai in 2007
- Mobile TV in KSA introduced in 2008
- 3G service introduced in 2008
- Mobile Content Awards in South Korea in 2009
- Awarded the contract of being Qtel Master Content Aggregator in 2009
- Zain Jordan award as Number One Content provider in Jordan 2009
- Launched I2C Sports WAP in Jordan, Qatar and KSA, 2009
- Launched Samsung Multimedia WAP Portal, 2009
- Established the Mobile Application Development team, 2009
- Launched Al-Haj and Islami iPhone Application branded Mobily, 2010
- Launched Al-Dawri iPhone Application which reached number one application in the sports category in KSA, 2010
- The Sports Category in KSA, 2010
- Launched the Beta version of www.3alatv.com, 2011
Currently connected to more than 40 Operators’ Networks in the region; Info2Cell offers partners by far the highest reach capability to Mobile Users in the region; this ensures that the existing revenue share agreements, billing mechanisms and money collection schemes are well established with excellent relations with operators. Following is a list of Info2cell operators.
· STC KSA
· Mobily KSA
· Zain KSA
· Etisalat UAE
· Du UAE
· VIVA Kuwait
· Wataniya Kuwait
· Zain Kuwait
· Qtel Qatar
· Zain Bahrain
· Batelco Bahrain
· VIVA Bahrain
· Oman Mobile
· Nawras Oman
· Renna Oman
· Yemen Mobile
· MTN Yemen
· Sabafone Yemen
· Zain Jordan
· Orange Jordan
· Umniah Jordan
· Friendi Jordan
· Alfa Lebanon
· MTC touch Lebanon
· Jawwal Palestine
· Wataniya Palestine
· Etisaluna Iraq
· Zain Iraq
· Asiacell Iraq
· Korek Iraq
· MTN Syria
· Syriatel Syria
· Zain Sudan
· Sudatel Sudan
· MTN Sudan
· Etisalat Nigeria
· Mobinil Egypt
· Cable and Wireless Scychelles
· Etisalat Afghanistan
· Zain Tanzania
· Dhiraagu Maldives
Info2Cell began with the vision of Bashar Dahabra, Founder and CEO of Info2cel; Mr. Dahabra introduced the Middle East to the concept of the wireless portal services and established Info2Cell in1998 which has been at the forefront of mobile service delivery since it began.
The company started out as a specialist in non-voice mobile data communications. Currently Info2cell draws on the experience of Acotel group of Italy, which in the year 2000 acquired 33% of Info2cell and supported it by a 2.5 Million USD comprehensive top of the line adaptable wireless platform. In the year 2003, Info2cell became 100% owned by the Acotel Group, which includes Jinny Software. This acquisition helped Info2cell expand its earnings to an even wider range of applications and services.
In 2003 the company introduced a consumer division targeting end users with the launch of Alwan Mobile project (Later known as Alwan product). The project shifted the concentration into the mobile messaging, with an emphasis on short messaging (SMS), multimedia messaging (MMS), WAP/Web Portals and 3G services.
Today, Info2Cell is the leading and largest Wireless Applications Service Provider in the Middle East region, providing direct access to more than 40 operators across the MENA region including STC, Etisalat, Zain Group, Qatar Telecom, Batelco, Mobinil and Orange.
Info2cell products and services include SMS, MMS, WAP, WAP Push, and Web content in News, Islamic, Entertainment and Sports categories. Furthermore, Info2Cell partners with major local, regional and international content providers / owners to aggregate their content to mobile operators in the region including to BBC, CNN, MBC, Al-Arabiya, Rotana, Future TV, Al-Majd TV along with other major players in the industry.
Info2cell has sensed the importance of Mobile Applications as the future of Wireless
Technology; which led to the established of a dedicated development team for Mobile Applications on all major platforms including iPhone, Blackberry, Android, J2ME and Symbian.